KNOWLEDGE PROCESS OUTSOURCE
Magna’s KPO services combine process, analytics, and domain knowledge to improve our customers’ top and bottom lines. By providing insight-based business decision support using our innovative and domain-oriented approach, Magna helps companies develop a better understanding of their customers and their businesses.
CHALLENGES WE ADDRESS
Businesses are witnessing an exponential growth in the volume of data. With shorter decision cycles, reduced time to market, and stiff competition, companies are looking for ways to make data-driven decisions. Both structured and unstructured data from organization-wide systems and from external sources like market and social media are raising challenges in gathering, managing, analyzing, and delivering objective insights to businesses. Organizations are partnering with specialized research and analytics vendors who can help them build successful business strategies by providing them with data-driven insights that can help them analyze the present business environment while predicting trends.
1. Data Analytics and Insights — Addressing business problems across industries and domains to empower organizations with actionable insights through cutting-edge data analytics
- • Finance and Accounting
- • Supply Chain Management
- • Human Resources Outsourcing
- • KPO/Analytics
- • Customer Relationship Management
2. Market/Business Research — Providing the right blend of strategy consulting and research services for accurate and succinct answers to customers’ most pressing business questions.
- • Consumer Insights/ Competitive Intelligence
- • Industry Analysis
- • Market Segmentation Studies
- • Pricing Analytics
- • Brand Analysis
- • Survey Programming and Market Sizing
3. Global Reporting and Performance Management — Providing efficient reporting and performance measurement across industries to achieve operational excellence and productivity.
- • Business and Financial Reportin
- • Operational Performance Reporting and MIS
- • Audit and Compliance Management
4. Data Management — efficient solutions for data integration, storage, retrieval, and sharing for robust business reporting and analytics as required by various stakeholders.
The Market Segments and Services sections provide more details about our BPO offerings. To set up a conversation, contact us.